Private Piano Lessons - LIVE on the Internet.
Live private piano lessons are now available anywhere you've got a computer and Internet connection. All you need is an inexpensive web cam and headset. Regular weekly lessons are $25 per 1/2 hour. To set up an appointment, please use the form below. (Bass lessons are now available with Easton Clarke). Teachers Wanted .
Please Click Here if you've already scheduled a lesson with an instructor.
Click Here To See The Full Size Images
- Real Lessons with a Real Instructor: Get real interactive piano lessons, live on the Internet with a private piano instructor - not prerecorded videos or text lessons. Using your web cam and microphone, your teacher will work with you personally, using live, full motion video and sound to show you exactly how to perform every movement and technique. Using the highest quality audio/video equipment, he'll show you 1-on-1 how to position and move your hands and fingers, help you work out technical problems, and answer questions in real time. You'll see your instructor in vivid detail, and he'll help you learn with the same personal attention you get in traditional music studio lessons. Prerecorded videos and text lessons simply don't provide that sort of individual guidance.
- All Styles, All Levels: This program was created by an experienced instructor with a masters degree in paino performance and 18 years of professional teaching and performing experience in virtually every popular style of music. The approach is fun, entertaining, and nothing like boring, confusing traditional methods. Learn to play quickly and easily, using music you like and want to practice. Learn each technique and concept, from the fundamentals to the most advanced skills, using a personalized approach based on the music you choose to play. Take lessons that are as satisfying as you'd hoped they'd be - enjoyable, exciting, productive, and progressively effective, from absolute beginner through professional levels (click here for more info about the teaching approach).
- Record Your Entire Video Lesson: In addition to working with your instructor live, you can instantly receive video and audio clips recorded in real-time, so that you can save and review parts of your private lesson repeatedly while you practice during the week. That's an extraordinary benefit that you don't get in typical music studio lessons. Instead of taking home a page of music to study, you'll be able to watch parts of your live video lesson over and over again in detail, until you've learned it.
- Free Music: Starting with your first lesson, you'll get instant access to thousands of popular song titles and written lessons which you can download immediately. All sheet music and tablature is sent electronically, and can be printed out in commercial quality for easy study (printing is not required - you can view all music on screen if you prefer).
- Inexpensive: Regular weekly sessions are only $25 per 1/2 hour. That's less than the national average rate for music studio lessons.
- Save Time and Frustration: Skip the hassle of traveling to your local music store for weekly appointments. Save time and energy, and study effectively and conveniently at home with an experienced private instructor. Use the saved time to practice your piano :)
- Get All the Benefits of Personalized Private Instruction: Let the videoconferencing technology improve the comfort and productivity of each session. Online lessons are more effective, enjoyable, and convenient than any traditional form of piano instruction. Learn to play more quickly, and have fun while you're doing it :)
REQUIREMENTS: For fast video, a broadband Internet connection is recommended (DSL, Cable, T1, or faster). 56k dialup connections do provide good sound quality, but slow video rates. You should have an inexpensive web cam and microphone headset to take ongoing lessons, but sessions may be tried without any special equipment. Web cams and headsets are available at Kmart, Target, Best Buy, etc. for less than $20. (* You will be able to see your instructor even if you don't have a camera, but your instructor will not be able to see you ). A PC with Microsoft Windows and Internet Explorer are required.
"It's great not to bring my boys to child care while I take lessons. This costs the same as the music store near me, and it saves me an hour of travel every time. It's working out perfectly, and I'm learning a lot. Thanks!""Nick, this really works just as well as our private lessons. The only difference is that you can't pick up my piano and tune it for me. The software tuner you sent is working great instead.""Holy ----! I can't believe you're halfway across the country - it's like you're sitting here in my living room! The sound is incredible! Awesome, man!""I learned more in one online lesson with you than in any other lesson I've taken during the past 18 years.""I got so much out of my lesson tonight and the recorded videos will help too. I've been practicing for the last hour and my fingers are sore, but it's fun. I look forward to the next lesson and will practice practice practice!!!""I wouldn't have been able to drive to our regular lesson today. I'm getting sick ... so glad we switched to doing it online.""I think what you are doing with remote lessons will work for so many people like me who don't have a good teacher nearby. Thanks for your help!"
"I went through the setup procedure just now. Everything went seamlessly and was very fast. I look forward to taking lessons."
More Information -->
Schedule a Lesson Here:
Regular weekly lessons are only $25 per 1/2 hour. To schedule a lesson, just fill out the form below. An instructor will call to schedule a private lesson time and send you everything you need to get started. All contact information is collected solely for the purpose of establishing a private appointment time, and will be kept strictly confidential. Thank you!
(If you are an experienced professional piano instructor looking for information about teaching online, please click here).